CytexOne Solutions Make Life Easier, More Comfortable, & Remarkably Efficient
The City of New York was recently awarded the “2016 Best Smart City” by the Smart City Expo World Congress. The award recognizes cutting-edge initiatives that help resolve urban challenges and benefit cities and their residents. Much like the city is innovating so too our local businesses and corporations. CytexOne, a developer of intelligent, connected environments, is focused on smart homes as well as smart hotels. Their mission: to show the world that well designed, well thought out applications of wireless and other technologies makes life easier, more comfortable, more affordable and remarkably efficient.
The Connected Home- Luxury Blended with Intelligence
Homes and luxury residences throughout the United States are benefiting from connected appliances, cameras, and wireless technologies, addressing everything from outlets, to door locks and window shades. So what are some practical examples of what a smart home can do? Let’s say you’re waiting to deplane at LaGuardia Airport, simply pull out your smartphone, and with a few quick screen taps, you can adjust the thermostat, open the blinds, and turn on the foyer lights of your Manhattan condo.
Other connected home amenities include:
- Easy TV- every display has access to the same content like Roku, AppleTV, cable, satellite, and AirPlay. Start watching a movie in the living room and then access it from the bedroom.
- Elegant Audio- speakers are concealed in ceilings or walls and match the décor to provide your favorite playlist in any room.
- Smart Security- easily lock doors and turn off lights when you arm the alarm. While away, receive alerts from the system when certain triggers occur.
- High-def Surveillance- Monitor your home in real-time with cameras, and receive live video streams of entrances to see who is at the door.
According to the National Association of Home Builders, more and more homes are being built with technology in mind. New York City condo developers who already install granite countertops, stainless steel appliances, and hardwood floors can distinguish their properties by offering building integration that allows the homeowner to control nearly any device, appliance, or system.
The Connected Home-away-from-home
Thanks to the continued innovative nature of companies like CytexOne, hotel guests can now experience the same smart home automation features when they travel. For the past number of years, CytexOne’s hospitality unit has focused on deploying integrated in-room automation to connect disparate systems, enhancing the guest experience.
A connected home-away-from-home includes the following capabilities:
- in-room and property AV integration
- in-room automation and control
- surveillance and access control
- smart hospitality concierge tablets
- smart lighting and automated shade control
- intelligent HVAC and automatic temperature control
- smart outlets for energy control, door and window sensors, motion and humidity detection
- room-service tray tracker sensors
- smartphone and wearable-activated door locks and switches
The technology that enhances the guest experience can also be utilized by hotel staff to improve productivity, energy efficiency, and security. Hotel and resorts need partners who possess the expertise and the ability to reduce the complexity and fragmentation of IoT technologies.
CytexOne solves problems with technology that’s easy to use, always reliable, and very predictable. Visit one of our locations in New York, Ft. Lauderdale, or Miami.